Peabody TV gives college students an opportunity to learn about live TV broadcast, interviewing, editing, podcasting, and more!
Job Title: Production Intern
- Use production skills, including directing, operating a camera, editing, and mixing audio, to create content for Peabody TV’s channels and social media.
- Assist on studio, truck, and on-location productions as needed.
- Work collaboratively with staff to develop, plan, and schedule video productions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google Drive and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Willingness to learn.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a group.
- Pays attention to detail and can take constructive criticism.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated with a willingness to learn and a passion for creativity.
- Must be enrolled in a college (or equivalent) earning academic credit.
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 15 hours per week.
When an opportunity is available, a member of our staff will contact you to schedule an interview.